Wednesday 27 December 2017

I am Sorry, This is not the Speech by Martin Luther King

I HAVE A DREAM…

           The term ‘Dream’, as a child, for me was something that I thought as a one, with mere images of things that I liked and of things that I longed for. Now, as a young and enthusiastic individual, craving for endless liveliness and wisdom, I tend to have a progressive vision, the so-called ‘Dream Vision’ for my life. I wish and I hope that the ‘Dream Vision’ would not go as a mere, dreamt vision of the past. I have dreams for myself initially as a daughter; then as a student and finally my great dream as a mature twenty year-old individual in the society.
                                   Initially, I love to pen down my dreams, as a lovable daughter to my parents. Though I am not interested to fulfil my parents’ dream of my marriage, I am worthy enough to be a dutiful daughter. I confess this because, I have a great dream to financially develop myself, to satisfy my parents’ needs and wants, which is deviant in my culture, because it is inferior for parents to get their needs or wants satisfied, with the help of their daughter. But, I wish to be deviant in trying to find out their wants or needs and satisfy it for them like a ‘son’. I think I have enhanced my moral self to the extent, that they believed me to be their trustworthy, caring, responsible and courageous daughter.
                                 Secondly, there is an interest in me, for curiosity to know, unknown things around me, kindled my dreams as a student. Though I had ideal and raw dreams to become a Doctor to inject others or to become a teacher to instruct students with a ruler as a school student, I now have dreams to proceed with research projects to arrive at solution, for certain established crisis as a collegiate student, inspired of my college and literature. Dreaming about certain thing seems to be false, when we dream detached from that thing. This is purely true to me, in my every dream. Initially, I dreamt of, or to say frankly, to me the college was portrayed (by Media) to be a place where girls go for updating themselves on fashion trends and a place where boys go for mate-selection, with no burden of learning by heart lessons. But it is my college, which completely changed my perspective of a college, from the shade of love and fashion to its own shade of friendly competition with creative talents of cooperative friendship.
                                    A College, which I hated with all my heart but with which I fell in love with later. I was provisionally selected as a student for English Literature, which was there a great deal. I was inspired at, and I admired every aspect of the college, which was, as if, it was shaped brick by brick, exclusively for the holistic development of a student into a matured individual. Perhaps, now I again dream to talk about my college in succeeding essays. Back to my dream, this college kindled my dream to proceed my masters in English Literature and of course, to complete my doctorate. It kindled my endless curiosity, which led to unfulfilled thirst of intellectual curiosity. This is because, my college emphasized that learning would happen, only when our hearts wish to learn, perceive and understand complex ideas.
                                   The dreams that I so far spoke of, is confined to my own comfort zone, about the higher studies and career, there are also certain dreams, that is beyond my comfort zone; that tests my real capability, to face challenges and obstacles. According to me, dreams that are beyond a person’s comfort zone; that disturbs him/her every time, when he/she feels contented to be within their comfort zones; that is ready to shape his/her real stardom, if he/she dare to step into it; then it is said to be the only real dream that a person possess in his/her life. Such real dreams are the ones that I possess as a twenty year-old mature individual woman.
                              As per my view of real dream, they are, (I will not claim them to be ideal, because the use of the term ‘ideal’ will make it unattainable), like the little water in a huge jug, for the thirsty Crow. Only when it detached itself from its own place and used its wisdom, it was able to get that water, to fulfil its thirst. My aspiring dream is to enter a job in Airport Cabin Crew and to learn to drive a bike. I also have plans, to start a totally digitalized center for students to improve their efficiency in English language and in technological usage. From my childhood, I wanted to ‘shape’ my life for me, that was however proven impossible, without the help of my parents. The latent aspiration in me is to become an eloquent speaker, to address young-adults, on necessity of shaping their own lives in a valuable manner, thereby, indirectly shaping the society in which they live. Though there are number of planets that function together in the Universe, in a planet like Earth, the night with the moon should disappear for the arrival of Bright Day with the sun. Similarly, though there are number of dreams like bubbles, in a life of a young modern aspiring individual, some bubbly dreams should disappear, for the emergence of clear and bright way to pursue the real dreams. Again, the night and day occurs under one Sky, unfolds a secret that; Dream that constitutes a successful Life of an individual, are both fixed by the graceful hands of the Omniscient Being, with a great purpose.
                                        Finally, I aspire for that great Purpose, to make my way flexible, to achieve my real dreams in the light of Divinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment